Verapat Pariyawong is a recognized Thai legal advisor and political commentator.
Currently a Visiting Scholar and Coordinator of the Rule of Law in Thailand Project at SOAS, University of London, Verapat previously served as Special Counsel to Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand and Honorary Advisor to Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives of Thailand. He holds a Master of Laws degree from Harvard Law School where he was also a Fulbright Scholar.
- Harvard Law School
- Chulalongkorn University
- Lawyers Council of Thailand & associate of the Thai Bar
- Special Counsel to Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand
- Honorary Advisor to Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives
- Member of National Broadcasting and Telecommunications subcommittee on frequency allocation review
- Member of Senate subcommittee on anti-corruption law
- Law firm experience includes
- Siam Premier
- Baker & McKenzie